Fall is already here and it’s about time to get rid of your old and dull duvet. Do not panic, the Boutique has what you need for enchanting nights.
Just pick the size that suits your bed and you’ll be all set for a long time! We bet you won't want to leave your bed laying under this light, warm and cozy duvet!
What you get
- Up to 52% off a white feather and down duvet from the Canadian Down & Feather Company -Taxes included
- OPTION #1: TWIN - $79.99 for a white feather and down (value of $161- 50% off) - Taxes included
- OPTION #2: DOUBLE - $89.99 for a white feather and down (value of $184- 51% off) - Taxes included
- OPTION #3: QUEEN - $99.99 for a white feather and down (value of $207- 52% off) - Taxes included
- OPTION #4: KING - $109.99 for a white feather and down (value of $230- 52% off) - Taxes included
- Filled with white feathers and down to provide better lofting and insulation
- An antimicrobial process is used to eliminate bacteria and render filling hypo-allergenic
- Box construction designed to prevent content shifting
- Comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty – With proper use and care this product may last a lifetime!
- Taxes included
- A $10 shipping fee per item will be added to your order
- Please note that your product will be shipped within 3 days from your purchase date. Delivery should take an extra 1-3 business days
- Upon completing your transaction, you will receive a tracking link via email
- Please make sure to double-check your address to avoid shipping delays
- To gift this product, simply start a separate transaction and enter the recipients’ name and address when ordering
- Final Sale. Click here to view Tuango Boutique’s refund and return policy
- TWIN: 64" x 86" - 25 oz
- DOUBLE: 78" x 86" - 30 oz
- QUEEN: 88" x 90" - 35 oz
- KING: 102" x 90" - 40 oz
- 100% 240 Thread Count cotton cover
- 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
- Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down and feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
- Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
- DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down and feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
- Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric way from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
Please note that the colours of these items may vary slightly from picture to reality